Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Eat This Not That

When you think of great sushi in the city I doubt your mind wonders all the way to Queens. Well it should. Watawa is by far the best kept secret in Queens. In fact, it's the best kept secret in NY. I feel safe saying that nothing compares. Every appetizer (yes, I've tried them all) is worth ordering two of and the specialty rolls make my mouth water just thinking about them. Back in April I posted a photo of three of the best rolls.
The prices are so reasonable and would be easily twice as much in Manhattan. Don't mess with anything but the specialty rolls because they are by far the best for quality, taste and value. Rolls not to miss: Irine, Sweetheart and Nemo. I have been there so many times that the waiter, Hendrick and I are good friends. I don't understand most of what he says but I like that in a friend. More mystery. Plus he brings me free dessert so really he's the best friend I've ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment