Thursday, September 9, 2010

Rare Bar and Grill

I will start by saying that it will be tough living only two blocks from this joint. I should just accept it that I will be eating many more burgers now that I have discovered Rare. Located on 37th and Lex, it has the perfect combination of a beautiful rooftop for drinks and dimly lit indoors for fantastic burgers. I ordered the classic rare burger with an added fried egg and cheddar on top. My friend ordered the same and we smiled through every bite. We also ordered garlic parmesan french fries that were so yummy- shoestring style with so much flavor. Our waiter was fantastic and helped make the night that much better.
The quality of beef is clearly grade A+ and just the way you want a burger to be- juicy, juicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment