Tuesday, October 6, 2009

First Post

My current exploration begins with dairy. I have began to question it's use in an adult body and have decided to cut it out of my diet for 30 days. I began on Oct 1 and have almost reached a week. For someone that loves to drink a cold glass of milk, a slice of brie, or a scoop of greek yogurt onto pancakes, I knew that this would be a challenge. I decided to keep eggs in my diet as well as small amounts of butter to avoid completely depriving myself- knowing that cutting out the majority of milk products would still provide a useful study.

So far I have learned where to find soy ice cream and have switched to cooking with almond or soy milk but I have not found many other discoveries regarding my body... I'll give a dairy update in another week

No comments:

Post a Comment